Saturday, September 23, 2006

The metro

Little things about Los Angeles are weird to me, like that they have flat screen televisions in all of their city busses. These televisions do not play primetime television but a special loop of metro line programming. I found myself mesmerized by the amount of times that the television screen thanked us for being riders, that they provided national weather programming, I learned that the coup in Thailand is bad for international business and how to make beef stroganoff, until this woman with a really big head sat infront of me.

So, if you would like to know what the weather is like in Kansas City or if you were wondering how your stocks were doing just jump on a Metro. It only costs a $1.25.

www.mta.net

Comments:
Guess I can't call you Ms. Lemon anymore...and somehow Ms. Smog doesn't sound right. Welcome back ;)

If you're still looking for the elusive Treat Williams, he's got a new-ish blog called a Three Minute Record.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]